Celestial now settled in fans.tokenpocket.pro

:partying_face: :partying_face:Hi, everyone. We are excited to announce that Celestial has officially settle in fans.tokenpocket.pro.

Let me make a brief introduction about our game:Celestial is a cross-chain metaverse game that combines GameFi, SocialFi, and NFT Swap with the theme of interstellar warfare. The players are able to ‘Play and Earn’.

We will be hosting a AMA in here, please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
The good questions will picked and answered by us, Moore boxes will be airdropped to those lucky winners. :grinning: :grinning:

What investment companies do you have in the game, or whale?

3 个赞

What is “MEGA FACTORY”? How to forge? And what will receive after forge?

What tactics would they use to make the gas acceptable and attract more investors to this great project?

How to solve the gas prices issue on different chains. Also about the transparency, planned and project roadmap.

How to forge ? And also what I received after I do forge ? Please answer

Revenue is an important aspect for all projects to survive and maintain the project/company. How have you been able to build a complete project and what is the way to generate profit/revenue of the token? What is the income model?

What strategy will you implement to bring more crypto users into Celestial ? How do you keep a balance between developing the technology and also improving the value of your Metaverse Game ??

What tactics would they use to make the gas acceptable and attract more investors to this great project?

How old is Your project? What are the major plans ahead? Could you show to us image of your roadmap?

Many people want to learn about your project but they have problems with English, so are you planning to raise awareness about your project in different countries where English is not good? Do you have a Marketing strategy aimed at developing many different communities?

Twitter - PirVeKil

I really wanna hold a good amount of $CELT token but i need to be sure of its profitability. What advantages of holding your tokens? What is the token use case? & how does it capture the value of ecosystem you’re building…?

Very nice.
I hope the game will be easy to use and combine play and earn

Nice NFT series. May be a good choice.

Have you specified the usefulness of your token and capital for the long-term development of your project? If this is how you plan to prevent your token from crashing

What is your main objective, we talk about what was your initial idea for the project

I care about financial security? How many audit firms are involved? Is there any risk of hacking

what is the main target of celestical?? apart from developing gamefi?

Where can we see this project headed in the next few years as long term Hodlers and what is unique compared to other such gameTokens likes AXS and SAND?

Will Celestial consider partnering with big traditional gaming companies like Blizzard and Tencent in the future?