Celestial now settled in fans.tokenpocket.pro

What genre from the game? We can log in from social account, or we must register new iser to play this game? It will available on android/ios app or only injected via dapps? Thanks sir​:slightly_smiling_face:

Nice nft series ı hope be a good choice. for exampl silver platinum diamond or more…

I believe this project is going to shine in the next few months especially the star war features!

I would like to know how would Celt balances the resources to mine from the planets as there is more and more players joining the game?

Have you thought about any way to decrease or atleast minimize GAS fees so that more people would be involved and interested in CELT?

What makes Celestial stands out from its many competitors, say Star Atlas for example? SocialFi is not sufficient!

What are “exclusive mining planets”? How much celt can a lv30 captain expect to earn from these planets per day?

1 个赞

What’s your progress in solving the 3 major issues pointed out by Certik? Especially the transparency of the initial token issuance?

Can several players team up to enter a dungeon? Can a team include several captains? What is the maximum number of players/ ships in a team?

1 个赞

Can we have a sneak peak of how the game is going to be like ultimately before DAO is introduced? What will be the voting currency, CELT or Crystal?

Right now there’s only 1 use case for Crystal. Do you plan to increase its use case? If so in which direction? If not why?

1 个赞

When will celestial launch mobile app? Swap celt and crystal between chain free or have fee?

1 个赞

You are saying give 200 usdt, but no address are taken buy you? How you send token to us???

A lot of people like the concept of the game and the community will grow bigger in size with the interest that’s brewing. However, how will you manage the common typical barriers to entry in order to participate in this game? For instance, low budget for excited gamers that are new to the crypto space but intend to stay for a long time?

Will the role system be opened in the form of NFT?

玩游戏赚钱,这是最棒的。多年前的梦想

what is your long-term plan to develop the community as it is one of the most major successes of gaming sector?

1 个赞

Allow me to ask a question about the game that there are people who farm by ship, which is in the right direction of play to earn, but there are also people who farm with USDT, celt, … and then earn profits by exchanging crystals out USD instead of playing games. So is the game on the right track as a play to earn game?

How is your plan to distribute Crystal in your system? At the moment, the role of Crystal is not impressive. As known, the amount of Crystal is limited. What is your plan when the amount of Crystal runs out?

1 个赞

How does this game compare to other similar projects?

Many projects rug pulled and exit scam recently. Why should investors trust GameCelt not to do the same?

will you be able to play the game with all the ships?

what is your long-term plan to develop the community as it is one of the most major successes of gaming sector?

1 个赞

What do you expect from your community, for example, what kind of supports?

1 个赞