Solana Use Guide!

How to create a Solana Wallet?

1. Open the TokenPocket App, click the upper left corner to switch the wallet, then select Solana, and click [Add Wallet];

1. Click [Create Wallet];

1. Set [Wallet Name] and [Password] in turn, then click [Service Regulations and Privacy clause], click [Create Wallet]; then start to back up the mnemonic, and click [Completed backup, verify it now];

Attention: Do not disclose the mnemonic to anyone!

1. Verify the mnemonic in order, and then click [Confirm]. At this point, you have successfully created the Solana wallet.

How to import a Solana Wallet?

1.Open the TokenPocket App, click the upper left corner to switch the wallet, then select Solana, and click [Add Wallet];

1. Click [Import Wallet], and continue to click [Mnemonic import] or [Private Key];

Take mnemonic import as an example, enter the backup [mnemonic words], [wallet name], [password], and click [Service Regulations and Privacy clause]. Click [Import Wallet]. At this point, you have successfully imported the Solana wallet.

Attention: To ensure the safety of your assets, please do not disclose the mnemonic or private key to anyone!

Seems the new Solana wallet is not fully compatible with all dApps supporting phantom wallet - in particular I can’t use it to access SolFarm which is quite disturbing. I was told it works fine on iOS phone - did not have a chance to validate it myself. But on my Android ver 1.3.4 definitely it does not work.

Goes fine with Serum.