A new milestone: DAS registered accounts over ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ+ ๏ฝœ reply post & get airdrop

:rocket::rocket:๐—” ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
:clap:DAS registered accounts Over ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ+

๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ% of DAS accounts with ๐Ÿฐ~๐Ÿต characters will be open for registration at ๐Ÿฎ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ(+๐—จ๐—ง๐—–), Sept. 17th.

:fire:Grab your favorite DAS accounts

:alarm_clock:Set your alarm clock

Airdrop

:moneybag:5000 $CKB Giveaway

:heart_eyes: To get the $CKB you must:

:white_check_mark:Reply & Like the post

:clap:10 winners
:alarm_clock:ends 24 Sept 2021
:gift:Best wishes

7 ไธช่ตž

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 ไธช่ตž

0xA5Bf246eCfADdC7Dcd3D18831f45E1C569d23481

2 ไธช่ตž

I have grabbed a DAS account. (theman.bit)

3 ไธช่ตž

This is a great project

2 ไธช่ตž

This is a great project

3 ไธช่ตž

Thanks for creating this wonderful airdrop privilege back to your community members

3 ไธช่ตž

I signed up for a great DAS account. (Itโ€™s: thewoman.bit) :heart_eyes:

2 ไธช่ตž

Let me join in

1 ไธช่ตž

Let me join in

Congratulations
you have won a prize, please tell me your registered .bit account, we will verify and send the prize!

Congratulations, you have won a prize, we will verify and send the prize!

1 ไธช่ตž

Congratulations, you have won a prize, please tell me your registered .bit account, we will verify and send the prize!

Congratulations, you have won a prize, please tell me your registered .bit account, we will verify and send the prize!

1 ไธช่ตž

Congratulations, you have won a prize, we will verify and send the prize!

1 ไธช่ตž

Warren.bit

kan bu dong :joy: