dfox is an extension to connect the blockchain world to experience DApps, DeFis, GameFis, and crypto assets easily just in your Chrome browser.
【How to import/create a wallet in dfox?】
- Click https://dfox.cc/ and enter to the dfox website, click [Extension] to download the dfox installation package to the desktop; (Due to the chrome store is reviewing, the new version of dfox needs to be installed manually.)
- Unzip the dfox installation package as a folder.
- Open the chrome browser, click [Settings]-[Extensions]-open the [Developer mode]-[Load the unpacked], and then load the dfox folder;
- After adding dfox to the extended function in chrome browser, click [Get Started];
- If you have a wallet, please click [Import Wallet];
• Save a backup in multiple places.
• Never share the phrase with anyone.
• Be careful of phishing! dfox will never spontaneously ask for your Secret Recovery Phrase.
• If you need to back up your Secret Recovery Phrase again, you can find it in Settings → Security.
• dfox cannot recover your Secret Recovery Phrase.
- If you don’t have a wallet before, click [Create wallet];
Enter your new password, click[Create];
After ensuring that you understand the security points of the wallet, click [Next];
Click [CLICK HERE TO REVEAL SECRET WORDS], and back up the secret recovery phrase, click [Create], enter the recovery phrase correctly, and then click [Confirm]; At this point, you have successfully created a new wallet account.
【How to connect with dfox?】
- choose your wallet you need to connect, and then click [Confirm], when the green light is on, it means that the site has been successfully connected with dfox.
- You can set dfox as the default wallet in [Setting]-[Default Wallet], click the button on the right.
- When you need to stop/cancel the connection between dfox and the site, click [Connected sites], and then click the “cancel” button.
Enjoy your dfox journey!!