DAS Now Settles in fans.tokenpocket.pro

Hola buenas

#TPFANS

excellent project joining forces with token pocket

#TPFANS

Welcome DAS community to Tokenpocket. Congratulations :clap:… wish you a huge success further​:tada:

hi everyone how to get airdrop

you can contact: https://twitter.com/realDASystems

2 个赞

How to transfer assets to my DAS account in my TokenPocket?

TokenPocket has now completed the integration of the DAS SDK. You can now transfer assets directly to another’s .bit account. No need to enter long addresses again!

How to Transfer to DAS account in TokenPocket (video tutorial): How to Transfer to DAS account in TokenPocket? - YouTube

How to transfer assets to my DAS account in my TokenPocket?

First you need to register a DAS account on TokenPocket, check: DAS is now listed on TokenPocket. DAS is now listed on TokenPocket. You… | by DA.Systems | Jul, 2021 | Medium

Open TokenPocket App

Go to https://www.tokenpocket.pro/, download and install TokenPocket App. Then open TokenPocket and create an ETH wallet. If you already have an ETH wallet you can ignore this step.

Come to DAS website: da.systems

Click ‘Discover’ and search ‘DAS’ DApp or ‘da.systems’.

Find your favourite DAS account

Click ‘Register a DAS account’, select a registrar and find your favorite DAS account.

Available account and not open account

“Available” means the account is currently available for registration; “Not open” means the account is not yet open for registration temporarily, please follow DAS social media for the latest info.

Multiple payment methods

Check ‘Registration year’ and click ‘Pay’. The registration cost includes annual fee and frozen storage fee.

• Annual fee: The annual fee is $5 per year for all DAS accounts with 5 or more digits.
  • Frozen storage fee: It corresponds to storage space required to store account info on chain. The frozen storage fee is fixed, and it is about 300 CKB per DAS account. And the fee is frozen and will be refunded to the account owner’s address if the account expires and is not renewed.

Currently, you can choose from a variety of payment methods, such as ETH, CKB, etc. Alipay, Paypal and others (e.g. USDT) will be supported soon.

If you choose CKB payment method, first make sure you have enough CKB in your ckb.pw account (open ckb.pw in the DApp browser to check).

Congratulations! Successfully get your DAS account!

Once payment has been confirmed, you can be back to home page by clicking on “My” and the registration is still in progress. It will take about 3–5 minutes confirming on chain. After successful registration, you can manage your DAS account by clicking ‘Manage’.

Manage DAS account permissions

In account details page, you can click ‘Renew’ to renew the account or click ‘Manage’ to change permissions and records.

• Owner controls the ownership of the account. Changing the Owner address means transferring the account to someone else;
  • Manager can manage the account’s records. If it is changed to someone else, he/she can manage this account’s records.

Managing records

You can add/change records such as an address, profile, custom keys, etc.

Records will be successfully modified after you save and sign. It will take about 3–5 minutes, because it needs to be confirmed on-chain.

Invitation Reward

DAS has its own invitation mechanism in the contract.

If someone else uses your invitation link when registering a DAS account or fills in your DAS account as a inviter. Then, you will receive 10% of others’ registration cost as an invitation bonus.

The reward will be credited instantly in CKB. The rewards can be viewed in「Rewards」section in DAS App.

2 个赞